C5L-R Red Laser Sight + Tactical Light
Universal Subcompact Red Laser Sight + Tactical Light for Railed Pistols
The Viridian C5L-R red laser sight + tactical light is so tiny, it tucks neatly between trigger guard and muzzle, with no overhang, and will work with virtually any railed gun. This C5L-R features a bright red laser with multiple modes of operation and easy windage/elevation adjustment.
Viridian's C5L-R sighting system is equipped with INSTANT-ON® activation. When paired with a TacLoc holster (sold seperatly), you can ignite your red laser and tactical light instantly when you draw your weapon. When you draw it's on.
The C5L-R features a 100 lumen tactical light with CREE LED in constant and strobe modes. It comes standard with RADIANCE® taclight technology, which expands light into a wider beam, revealing over twice the horizontal area of conventional tactical lights. With no wasted light above or below your target area, you get a better picture, faster discovery, smoother tracking and more positive targeting than any other weapon-mounted tool.
- Range: 25 yards in daylight/1 mile at night
- Lumen: 100 lumens constant and 140 lumens strobe
- Laser: 5 mW/635-650 nm
- Battery Life: 20+ hours constant, 35+ hours strobing, 75 minutes laser + light
- Adjustable: Windage/elevation
- Activation: Automatic activation with INSTANT-ON®/user defined operating modes
- 7 Year limited warranty
- ECR INSTANT-ON
- Mounts, Windage/Elevation
- Conceal and Carry, Law Enforcement, Military, Self-defense
- 20 Hours
- 35 Hours
- 75 minutes
- High Strength Thermo Molded Polymer
- Laser and Taclight Combo
- 1 mile
- 7 years