PRODUCTION AND ASSEMBLY
Viridian Weapon Technologies is an industry-leading US manufacturer of firearm accessories, a pioneer in green and red laser sight products and law enforcement weapon mounted cameras. We are currently seeking detail oriented and passionate problem solvers to work alongside a friendly and supportive team headquartered in Maple Plain, MN.
ARE YOU A FIT?
Viridian is currently hiring General Assembly employees. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology at Viridian. Viridian is a recognized leader in innovative weapon mounted accessories in the firearm industry.
- Creating assemblies and subassemblies for laser sights, weapon mounted cameras and holsters
- Completing repetitive work with small components and tools
- Working in a team environment
- Reading work instructions, communicating with leads and coworkers
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A good work record with strong attention to detail
- Good mechanical aptitude (prior electronics and soldering experience is a bonus, but not required.)
- Ability to work with hands and perform work with small components
- Ability to communicate in English
- Strong team player
- General Assembly work hours are currently Monday - Thursday 5:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Some overtime is required on Fridays, weekends are optional (when available)
Viridian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual or gender orientation, pregnancy, marital status, military background or physical or mental handicap. This anti-discrimination statement is intended to be consistent and compliant with anti-discrimination laws and regulations of the U.S. and State of Minnesota. All applicants for this position must be a “US person” or equivalent as defined by applicable U.S. government export control regulations and requirements, including ITAR and EAR. Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment or offer of an employment contract. The job posted is for employment at-will.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: based on experience
Work Remotely: No