Springfield Saint 556 16" with Viridian HS1
All Firearms must be transferred to Customer through a Licensed FFL Dealer in Customer’s state of residence. See Firearm transfer procedure HERE
QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED - ORDER NOW.
GET THIS CUSTOM GUN + VIRIDIAN PACKAGE TODAY. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT BUYING A GUN ONLINE, EMAIL US AT SUPPORT@VIRIDIANWEAPONTECH.COM.
Gun Packages are not eligible for discounts or promotions and cannot be combined with other offers.
The Springfield Armory SAINT AR-15 rifle is a fantastic choice for someone looking to get familiar with the AR-15 platform. It’s chambered in 5.56 NATO, and the barrel’s 1:8 twist rate offers reliable performance with the flexibility to shoot any projectile you prefer, from ultra-light to heavy-duty. The SAINT is built tough, made from Type III hard coat anodized aircraft grade aluminum, so it’s as lightweight as it is durable. The upper and lower receivers are mated together using Springfield’s proprietary Accu-Tite tension system, which means rattle-free functionality and better accuracy. The flat-top design features a rear flip-up aperture and fixed A2-style front sight with plenty of rail space in between for optics. The SAINT sports upgraded furniture from Bravo Company, like a 6-position collapsible buttstock and a low-profile handguard equipped with M-LOK technology.
Viridian’s new HS1™ is the world’s first AR hand stop with integrated laser sighting device. Utilizing M-Lok mounting, grip activation buttons, adjustable windage and elevation, and an ergonomic design, the HS1 is the perfect accessory for your tactical firearm.
The uniquely placed pressure activated button makes the HS1 ideal for use on AR-style firearms as the laser can be activated when the shooter is using a variety of grip styles. The shooter gets all the protection of a hand stop while utilizing a highly visible green laser sight for aiming.
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
- LENGTH: 32.25" - 35.5"
- WEIGHT: 6lbs 11oz
- UPPER RECEIVER: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist, M4 Feed Ramps
- LOWER RECEIVER: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- BARREL: 16" CMV, Melonite®, 1:8
- GAS SYSTEM: Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Pinned Gas Block
- TRIGGER: Nickel Boron Coated GI
- SIGHTS: Low Profile Adjustable Flip-Up
- TRIGGER GUARD: BCMGUNFIGHTER™
- PISTOL GRIP: BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 3
- HANDGUARD: BCMGUNFIGHTER™ PKMR, M-Lok
- BUTT STOCK: BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 0
- BUFFER ASSEMBLY: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Mil-Spec
- CHARGING HANDLE: GI Style
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 w/ Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite®
- MAGAZINE: (1) 30-Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3
- CASE: Soft Rifle Case
|HD Camera Recording||No|
|Holster Combo Pack Available||No|
|LED Light Color||White|
|Long Gun Specific||No|
|Radiance Combat Optics||No|
|Range||Up to 25 yards daylight / 1 mile night|
|Warranty Length||7 years|
|Operating Temperature Range||14° F - 140° F|