1. This page can only be accessed by an administrator authorized by the Law Enforcement Agency (“Agency”) via secured password access. Laser Aiming Systems Corporation (“Seller” or “Manufacturer”) has no responsibility to assign or regulate administrator rights to system. It is Agency’s responsibility to provide and control Administrator access. All validated Administrator user accounts must be associated with a valid email address. Agency is responsible for all activities that occur under Agency’s account. Seller and its affiliates are not responsible for unauthorized access to Agency account. Agency will contact Seller immediately if Agency believes an unauthorized party is accessing its account, if account information is lost or stolen, or if Agency discovers unauthorized activities with its account.
2. Agency is responsible for its users’ use of content and for ensuring that all users comply with Agency’s applicable legal obligations for data privacy. Agency is also responsible for properly configuring and taking its own steps to maintain appropriate security and access by administrators. Agency is responsible for maintaining the security of passwords for Administrators. Log-in credentials generated by Seller are for Agency internal use only and Agency may not sell, transfer, or sublicense them to any other entity or person. Agency is responsible for maintaining security of Log-in credentials.
3. In the event of deactivation of Administrator access, device can be reset only by contacting Seller customer service. Reset information will only be provided upon submission of appropriate form from Agency designated Officer in Charge. Access reset forms can be obtained by contacting Seller customer service.
4. Limited Warranty Viridian
2-Year Limited Warranty
Viridian warranties for 2 years after purchase that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Viridian will repair or replace, at its option, any product or part (with the exception of the battery) which is found to be defective under normal use and service, without charge. Viridian’s obligation to repair or replace, at Viridian’s option, shall be the purchaser’s sole exclusive remedy under this warranty. Disassembly, modification or otherwise opening of the housing of the unit by the customer voids the warranty. Warranty does not apply to damage due to accident or natural disaster. Warranty does not extend to battery leakage, depletion or decline in performance due to normal aging or to battery issues caused by misuse. See battery specifications, operational instructions and warnings in manual available at www. ViridianWeaponTech.com. This warranty extends only to the original owner.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH ON THIS PAGE, AND VIRIDIAN DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. VIRIDIAN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE.
For warranty questions or service of your product, please call (800) 990-9390 or email Support@ViridianWeaponTech.com.
5. Limitation of Liability
Seller’s exclusive obligations with respect to a non-conforming Product or Service shall be, at Seller’s option, to repair or replace the Product, if it is determined to be defective, or to re-perform the Service, or to refund to Buyer the purchase price paid for the Product or Service. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, the liability of Seller under this Section 7(b) for all claims shall not exceed the sum of Buyer’s payments for the Products or Services which are the subject of the dispute and the foregoing is Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy for all claims under this Section 7(b). THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE THE SOLE WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, GIVEN BY SELLER IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AND SELLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND WARRANTIES AGAINST LATENT DEFECTS. LASER AIMING SYSTEMS CORPORATION and its affiliated entities SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE.
No warranty shall apply to any Product that has been subject to misuse, improper testing, assembly, mishandling, or which has been operated contrary to current instructions relating to installation, maintenance or operation, or contrary to industry standards.
(e) Seller disclaims, and shall have no liability for any trademark, trade dress, trade secret, copyright, design or patent infringement, or any other intellectual property right infringement or violation, which may occur, as a result of the sale of Products to Buyer. There shall be no remedy or recourse against Seller or the manufacturer to the extent the infringement arises from or is otherwise based upon (i) the manufacturer's compliance with the particular requirements of Buyer that differ from the manufacturer's standard specifications for the Product; (ii) modifications or alterations of the product other than by the manufacturer; or (iii) a combination of the Product with other items not furnished or manufactured by the manufacturer.
(f) BUYER SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION COSTS, REMOVAL AND/OR REINSTALLATION COSTS, REPROCUREMENT COSTS, LOSS OF PROFIT OR REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, PROMOTIONAL OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS, EVEN IF SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BUYER'S RECOVERY FROM SELLER FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL NOT EXCEED BUYER'S PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE PRODUCT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM IRRESPECTIVE OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE. SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR AND BUYER SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD SELLER HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS BASED ON SELLER'S COMPLIANCE WITH BUYER'S DESIGNS, SPECIFICATIONS OR INSTRUCTIONS, OR MODIFICATION OF ANY PRODUCTS BY PARTIES OTHER THAN SELLER, OR USE IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. IF, FOR ANY REASON, THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ARE FOUND BY AN ARBITRATION PANEL OR COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE INVALID OR INAPPLICABLE UNDER ANY APPLICABLE STATE OR PROVINCIAL LAW, BUYER AGREES THAT SELLER’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR NATURE SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES WITHOUT REGARD TO ANY PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES PROVIDED BY ANY SUCH APPLICABLE LAW.
(g) Buyer acknowledges that this Agreement was entered into voluntarily and that it was not fraudulently induced to enter into this Agreement, in whole or any part, and Buyer explicitly disclaims and waives any claim with respect thereto.
6. This product includes software and other intellectual property, such software or other intellectual property is provided by Seller to Buyer subject to a copyright and user license, the terms and conditions of which are set forth in the license agreement accompanying such software or other intellectual property. Nothing herein shall be construed to grant any rights or license to use any software or other intellectual property in any manner or for any purpose not expressly permitted by such license agreement. Buyer acknowledges and understands that Seller is not the manufacturer of any software Products ordered or to be supplied to Buyer and is not liable to Buyer or any third party for any copyright, design or patent issue, right or claim that may arise in relation to any Product.
7. Technical Assistance or Advice
Any technical assistance or advice offered by Seller in regard to the use of any Product or provided in connection with Buyer’s purchases is given free of charge and only as an accommodation to Buyer. Seller shall have no obligation to provide any technical assistance or advice to Buyer and if any such assistance or advice is provided, such fact will not obligate Seller to provide any further or additional assistance or advice. Seller shall not be held liable for the content or Buyer’s use of such technical assistance or advice nor shall any statement made by any of Seller’s representatives in connection with the Products or Services constitute a representation or warranty, express or implied.
8. Data Privacy Breach
Seller shall not be liable for and Agency shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Seller for any alleged data breach associated with subjects of recording or violation of applicable federal, state or local law associated with or arising out of Agency use of the product.
10. Agency controls and owns all rights, title and interest in all data obtained and content created. Except as otherwise provided in these terms and conditions or any other agreement of this matter, Seller obtains no rights from you to any data or content including any related intellectual property rights.
Agency is responsible for and will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Seller and its affiliates, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, and representatives from and against any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to any third party claim concerning: A. Agency’s and any of its authorized or unauthorized administrators use of data obtained from Seller’s product; B. Violation of applicable law by Agency or any Administrator or employee; C. Any claim involving alleged infringement or misappropriation of third party rights by use of the data obtained; D. Any dispute between Agency and a third party over Agency’s collection or use of the data or content; E. Any claim by a third party of violation of data privacy rights under any applicable law.